Michelle
WOW! I can't believe I've not updated for so long!! The days seem to just creep up on me!!! I don't even know where to start.

My bosses are back in town.. and they brought me lots of pressies! :D They totally spoilt me!



Pashmina from Turkey

Worry beads from Athens
Necklace and pocket mirror from Paris
Plus Alien (perfume) and Toblerone too!

I haven't been in the mood to scrap at all for some reason.. no... actually I've been dying to scrap.. but when I sit down to scrap... I just can't seem to do it.. there's just no mojo! It's just really frustrating! Ugh!


I've got a layout that will be published in the ScrapStreet e-zine next month.


Attended a friend's bday dinner last weekend... and played pool with my ex-flatmate who was in town. I can still play! YAY! :D

Work has been insanely busy.


I got my box of goodies that JJ sent me for be
ing the L'il Sis this month. OMG I LOVE everything she picked out for me!! And also the KC Collection! Woohoo! I can't wait to scrap this weekend.. it's Labour weekend here.. so it's a long one.... and the last long weekend before Christmas.... Weather is forecasted to be quite cold.. almost winter like.. so it's perfect to stay home and scrap.






I just got caught up with all my This Is Me challenges.. and now I've fallen behind again! Darn missing mojo! I did get this one done though.. more to come...



Hopefully I'll be back to update soon!

TGIF tomorrow!!! Woohoo!
7 Responses
  1. Wow you got a lot of wonderful things!!! Love your layout!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Bonjour!

    how are you?

    merci for your message!

    wow, that is a great boss you've got!
    it's so rare!

    I hope I'll have a boss so nice one day! lol

    hugs!

    PROLIX

    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr


  3. Anonymous Says:

    great page!


  4. Shirley Says:

    FINALLY! great gifts from the bosses! love the layout! have fun with your SB goodies!


  5. Pandachu Says:

    Do ur bosses want to employ me? :p


  6. Vee Says:

    awesome presents and I love your sis goodies :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    omggggg. that package is to die for. love your layout too :)