Michelle
I had great intentions in updating my blog last weekend..but of course totally forgot about it! :)

WOW! It's October already. For me, October is the beginning of daylight savings. I love how the days get longer each day. A sign that summer is just around the corner. October is also when the flowers start to bloom - spring is in the air. This is also a month I contemplate a lot..How the year has just flown by.. what had I hoped to achieve at the beginning of the year.. have I achieved them. October is welcomed with mixed emotions - anticipation of summer and regret that another year is soon coming to an end. This is what October means to me.


Not much happening around here... just some things that are making me happy right now!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Big Sis aka JJ has named me her first L'il Sis - in October. This totally makes my day today....


Warm Fuzzies

You can bet I'll be scrapping it!!

The Boutique at SIS has opened.. and in conjunction with that, there's a month-long celebration at SIStv! Come along and check out all the challenges and the widget competition! Lots of prizes are up for grabs.

Did a bit of catching up with my This Is Me journal entries in the past few days.

Here they are:









These two I did a week ago:





A layout I did in the weekend of my cutie pie cousins.



Well.. that's about it for now.. nothing much else to report apart from the fact that tomorrow is THURSDAY! Yay!!!!
15 Responses
  1. Ruey Says:

    FABULOUS UPDATE!!! Yah...u should update more often. LOL!! Seriously love your layouts...especially the one featuring yours truly. LOL...very humbled, honoured and delighted to be scrapped.


  2. Pandachu Says:

    I love ur journal entries and I agree with Ruey that you should update more often. Share that talent girl!! Wen u coming back to Borneo again?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    loving all the scrapness. good stuff :)


  4. I'm so happy for you... you are a great Little SIS!


  5. Lana Says:

    I did see the SIS kit- very cool new stuff.

    And how weird is it to me to read that October is BEGINNING sign of summer. :) I wish I could migrate like a bird and enjoy summer all year! LOL :)


  6. Siany Says:

    Your journal looks fabulous! SOOOO inspiring! I love it!


  7. Shirley Says:

    LOVE the new eye candy! so with you on the (best for last, accessories, and toothpaste) quirks! LOL!


  8. Debbi Says:

    Yea. The little SIS nomination is totally kewl. I love you journal entries. I hae 6 of them to catch up on too. I love the purse one the most. Keep em coming


  9. Anonymous Says:

    omg that is so super cool mich!! you're the best! love those LOs!


  10. Tina Says:

    Congrats lil sis! very well deserved. I see you every where on the message boards! you should be proud knowing that you contribute to the over-all positive vibe that happens there ;)


  11. Noelia Says:

    Very cool pages lil sis!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving kind comments :)


  12. ~currant7 Says:

    great layouts dear...as usual!


  13. Silvitanova Says:

    I love your art journal! You totally deserve that fuzzyness at SiS!!


  14. look at you getting your scrap on! you are fabulous!


  15. Anonymous Says:

    Wow....such fun layouts!!!
    XO
    Annie