Michelle
My entries for the Dream Street manufacturer album







I altered this lunchbox to keep track of my supplies - I am trying to make space by taking stuff out of their packaging and let's face it... My memory is not as good as it used to be! :D So I sort out samples by product & manufacturer on white cardstock. This way I can always credit the manufacturers properly.

A layout I did of my cutie pie cousin, Daniel. He's just adorable! I haven't actually met him (I will in 5 days time!)... so I've only got a few photos of him. I am sure that I'll be taking lots of photos of him when I go home this coming weekend.



I got tagged by Audrey ...

A - Available or single: single but not quite available.. :D

B - Best friend: I have more than one

C - Cake or pie: Probably cake if I had to choose

D - Drink of choice: Ice lemon tea, coffee

E - Essential item you use every day: Computer & cell phone

F - Favorite color: I love the colors of the rainbow

G - Gummy bears or worms: worms

H - Hometown: Miri, Borneo (East Malaysia)

I - Indulgence: I don't know...shopping I think. :D

J - January or February: no real preference

K - Kids & Names: none

L - Live is incomplete without: family, friends, happiness, good health & scrapping!

M - Marriage Date: no idea!

N - Number of siblings: 1 younger brother

O - Oranges or Apples: Most definitely oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: To lose people I love

Q - Fave Quote: Live life to the fullest!

R - Reason to smile: everything I have.. family, friends, boyfriend, pea friends, scrapbooking, a job, a life...

S - Season: most definitely summer! Although I wish I could experience a white winter.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Cheryl, Dessy, Lynda, Sharon

U - Unknown fact about me: I wanted to be an air stewardess and travel the world for free!

V - Vegetable you don't like: Cauliflower

W - Worst habit: Talking too much

X - X-rays: Mandotory chest xrays for visa applications

Y - Your fave food: All types of cuisines.. depending on what I feel like.

Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio


Right.. off I go to finish off some stuff.. will post pics tomorrow. :)

Have a great week!
15 Responses
  1. nat Says:

    Wonderful your DSP Layouts - I loved them in the album. I wish you good luck!!!


  2. ~currant7 Says:

    great LOs! Wishing you tons of luck and happy holidays dear!


  3. ~currant7 Says:

    great LOs! Wishing you tons of luck and happy holidays dear!


  4. ~currant7 Says:

    great LOs! Wishing you tons of luck and happy holidays dear!


  5. ~currant7 Says:

    great LOs!
    wishing you tons of luck and happy holidays!


  6. Jane Says:

    Beautiful layouts!!! Happy Holidays!


  7. MERCI for your answers and your altered purse to put your stuffs inside is quite stunning! Love it!

    smooches!

    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr


  8. scrapgeek Says:

    Awesome layouts Michelle - good luck :)



  9. Cheryl Wray Says:

    I love the "It's a tough job to be . . ." one especially, but they are all just GREAT!!!
    Loved your answers too!


  10. Breanne Says:

    your dream street stuff rocks!! good luck, dude!!


  11. Sarah Says:

    hey!! real good layouts.keep up the good work.. you've got a cute cousin.. happy holidays...


  12. Birgit Says:

    GREAT LO's! loved reading you answers!


  13. Joyeux No√čl & meilleurs voeux!!!

    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr


  14. xobellaaimox Says:

    love your stuff! YUMMM!! and while i tried tagging people who have not yet been tagged, i apparently failed. boo.