Michelle
I just saw that my blog has reached the 5000 visitors mark!

WOOHOO! :D
20 Responses
  1. Sandie Says:

    WOW thats fantastic!!


  2. Nat Says:

    Congratulations!!! And I hope you feel better today!


  3. Shirley Says:

    Congrats! Hope that your back is better today!


  4. lalalee Says:

    Thanks for the comments Michelle - I have added pics to my blog now just for you!!
    Cheers,
    Lee :)



  5. Miss Lai Lai Says:

    Michie michie..haven't been in for a while in your blog, and damn, 5000 visitors alreadY? Congrats!! I'm lucky if I get a few to visit!~ hahaha

    I luurrrveeee your daily cards. I really do..do you make them to sell, or just for your own collection? I reckon you should do calendars with those. they are gorgeous.

    Plus missy..u ought to teach me how to create an exciting blog like yours..hehehe!


  6. erin yamabe Says:

    hi there!
    congratulations. i love your banner. found you via SIS.
    happy monday!
    erin


  7. Vee Says:

    congrats!! :)


  8. micayla Says:

    Wooo hoo to you!!


  9. april Says:

    congrats on reaching a milestone!


  10. april Says:

    Yay!!! congrats on reaching this milestone!


  11. Angela Says:

    Cause your blog is so cool! ;)

    Love all the cards by the way. So fun!


  12. Congratulations! Hope your back is feeling Better!


  13. wow thats awesome!! you are little miss popular!! (i'm jacking your idea for the chatterbox. what a fun little thing!!) anyhoo, thanks for taking the time out to comment on my lil ol blog. totally appreciate it :)


  14. Eminepala Says:

    Congrats sweetie... I don't know how much mine is right now.. Need to check it out LOL

    xoxo
    Emine


  15. Silvitanova Says:

    Congratulations!
    I hope that your back is better soon!
    Love your card's a lot!


  16. woo hoo!!!!! well keep up the awesome blog girl and I'll keep visiting!!! hahaha :-) i love it :-)


  17. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

    PROLIX
    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr

    Dragon Flaire DT Member


  18. ~currant7 Says:

    congrats!
    oh, hope you feel better soon too.

    fyi - did you get my buttons done? :P