Michelle
I had a great mail day yesterday! I got a whole bunch of yummy new supplies - ribbons (gotta have them!), new paper from Bampop (totally cute!), some Hambly overlays, Cherry Arte and Sassafras Lass papers, Heidi Swap journaling spots, 7Gypsies tags and American Crafts Mini Marks.







Wow! What a Saturday! I had a productive scrappy day today (by my standards that is). I finished my Scrappy 500 Lap 4 challenge just in the nick of time! I nearly had a heart attack trying to load my pictures to the gallery within the deadline! I literally made it 1 minute under the deadline thanks to stupid dial up! Now comes the excruciating wait to see if I make it to the final lap where there'll be 10 contestants left. This is nerve wrecking!!

After lunch, I decided to submit an entry for the Hambly Studios Manufacturer Challenge (Which closed today). Initially I didn't think I was able to as I was waiting for the overlays to get here. Thankfully I got them yesterday. This was a really fast one for me - from idea to complete layout all in 3 hours! I'm a slow scrapper, so it was really good that I managed to do it in 3 hours!! The Hambly Manufacturer album will be posted on the Pub Calls Blog today.. not quite sure what time. I just checked and it's not there yet.

This layout is a photo of my brother Gary and his girlfriend Vince. I really like the unusual combination of vintage(Hambly overlays) and doodles(Bampop paper & journaling block).



These make me soooo happy even just by looking at them! Chip Chatter chipboard alphas - aren't the colors soooooo pretty? The purple ones are on the way too! :D



Alrighty.. I'm off to bed! Will try to post tomorrow. I'm planning to have a full day of scrapping tomorrow - going to get Gwenda's CJ entry done and 2 other CJ entries for the Global Peas CJ I'm in.

Goodnight & Happy Saturday to my friends on the other side of the world!

Mich
xoxo
4 Responses
  1. Sharon Says:

    Gorgeous page Michelle!!


  2. Dessy Says:

    Oh wow Mich did u spend the whole night scrapping? i noticed that u wrote this blog entry at 3.49 AM :)


  3. ~currant7 Says:

    Too envious of the stuff you get! I wonder when my time would come...work just keeps getting in the way!


  4. ~currant7 Says:

    Oh, I forgot to say that the layout was just super lovely!