Michelle
Technically it's already Thursday here...12.01am.

My arms are sore. I've just punched out 155 eyelet holes with my Silent Setter for a layout I'm doing for the Scrappy 500 challenge. Unfortunately the Crop-A-Dile doesn't reach far enough.. that would have been easier to use. I really hope that I'll make it to Lap 5 of this challenge. :)

Weather is getting better here. Hopefully that's the last we've seen of the rain and wind (wishful thinking - being that this is Wellington!). I can't wait for the weekend to be here. 2 more days to go!! Woohoo!

Here's the Meme from The Pub on 2Peas:

1) When was the last time you truly watched at a sunset?
I honestly can't remember!
2) What are you most obsessive about?
My scrapping I think!
3) Last thing you ate?
Noodles for dinner
4) Any plans for Halloween?
Not really.
5) What kind of shampoo do you like?
Anything that doesn't make my hair greasy.
6) What do you do with your change?
Keep them in my coin purse for the parking meter and $2 coins for the laundry
7) What do you usually do/eat at lunchtime?
Depends what I feel like - sushi, sandwich,Singapore fried noodles
8) When was the last time you called someone for help? What was it for?
A month ago I rang my friend and asked him to help me figure out HTML codes for my blog.
9) If you could have one TOY for Christmas, what would it be?
Kids toy? Barbie. A scrappers toy - a new camera.
10) How many people have you currently not forgiven for something/do you hold a grudge against?
Don't think there's really anyone.

That's all for tonight. I'm off to bed.. have to get up at 7am for work! *sigh*

Thanks for stopping by as usual.

Mich
xoxo
4 Responses
  1. Shirley Says:

    Good luck with the challenge! And you would have to talk about all that yummy food to a person who hasn't had breakfast yet. ;)


  2. Lynda Says:

    Hope your arm is feeling better now, good luck with the next round.


  3. xobellaaimox Says:

    yay! good luck for round five miss michelle :)


  4. ~currant7 Says:

    Really cool questions!