Michelle
Okay... one more sleep till I perform! Can't believe THE day is finally here!! OMG! After the month or so of daily (almost) practices and rehearsals... tomorrow I'll be performing at the Indonesian Cultural evening!!

It's bittersweet really... after this is all over.. I won't get to hang out much with quite a few of the people who I'm performing with. Simply because they're not the usual group of people I get together with and also a lot of them are under 18 and can't go out in the weekends...
The good side of it is that I'll get my evenings back to scrap. I'm experiencing scrapping withdrawals already! LOL!


It's great that I get to sleep in a little tomorrow. I don't have to be at the venue, The Opera House till 12.30pm.. so I can get up at 9 or 10.. have a nice shower and get my gear together and then make my way into town. It's handy to live sooooo close to the city.
I've given my bosses and their daughter tickets to come and watch.. so it'll be nice.. and I've asked them to take photos for me when I dance... since I can't do it myself.. and all my close friends will be dancing with me too. Jay will be working but I think he'll be trying to come and watch.


I've got a long day ahead tomorrow. We'll be having dress rehearsals from 12.30pm.. good thing I'm only performing in 2 dances this year. So between rehearsals, I'll be braiding my dance partner's hair (he's got below chin length hair) into corn rows... so I'll be busy.. and then to get dressed and made up and ready by 6pm. At 6pm we'll be attending the first part of the show - specifically for dignitaries and a few MPs. And
around 7.30 we'll all be heading backstage to get ready. The show for the public starts at 8pm.. and I'm in the opening dance.. then I'll need to help my girlfriend, Jessica to get dressed into her next costume for her dance within 6 minutes.. and after that I'll have to get ready for my next dance. So it'll be quite full on... but I won't have it any other way. I love the energy backstage... that's why I do this every year.

Ok.. enough about the Cultural evening.. on to scrappy stuff. :)
Yesterday I found out I won a RAK from Debbie that she posted on her blog... Thank you Debs!!!


Today I received my prize for winning the CC2006 Swap Pin competition from Kiwiscraps!! YAY!! I'm gonna go shopping soon!!! :D




Okay.. since Shirley said that I'm a tease for posting those sneak peaks.. I'll post one of the layouts for you... Stay tuned for the other ones later on. Bwahahahahha.... Have to keep you guys in suspense.... :D

So.. here it is... feel free to comment and tell me what you think.



Ok... that's all for now folks... have to get on with a project I'm working on. Check back for more updates on my *secret* and another unveiling of my layout... and of course about the Cultural Evening.

Toodles!!


Mich
xoxo

7 Responses
  1. Shirley Says:

    DANG, that layout ROCKS!!! You had better post the other ones ASAP! Can't wait to see pictures from your dance, too!


  2. Sharon Says:

    Very cool layout!! Have a great time at your dance - I know it will be awesome!


  3. Roo Says:

    I was hoping you would update soon lol. Cool lo, love the doodling and the girl. Okay need to see more now lol


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Love the layout and I hope that things go really well tonight...Can't wait to hear what your secret is...


  5. xobellaaimox Says:

    good luck to you 2mor darlin! love that LO too. i love seeing your stuff... ooh that reminds me to post something that i've used your great buttons and goodies on. i'm sure you'll do great 2mor night... update us!! :) :)


  6. Michelle Says:

    Love the purple layout, that is so friken funky! Have a great night


  7. I luv luv the lo the purple and silhouette rawks. Congrats on winning the contest. I can't wait to see the pics of the Cultural show.
    It must be a lot of fun and feel proud to be part of such event.
    Have a great day,
    Maggie