Michelle
:D For those of you who have been reading my blog... and whom I've kept in suspense for over a week... I can finally tell!! :) YAY!!!

Any guesses???? Anyone??? LOL!!!
Here's my Secret....



I am sooooo excited! I couldn't believe it when I heard from Maggie!!! I've made my first DT!!!! Boy was it hard to keep all the excitement to myself!! Maggie mentioned that I can toot and post on my blog, but the selection process wasn't over yet, so I decided to wait. :D

Maggie Lamarre's designs are digital but I'll be using them for paper layouts and altered items. She wanted me to do that as opposed to digi layouts because all the others on the team are digi scrappers.


I'm working on a project at the moment using a collaborative kit from Here
Maggie designed some of the elements in this kit together with a few other designers. I LOVE the kit!!! Having lots of fun with it... will post my project when I finish it. Dragon Flaire will be up soon. When it is, I'll post a link here. I can't wait to work with Maggie and the rest of the Dragon Flaire / MLamarre team!!

About the Indonesian Cultural evening.. yes... it went well.. had a little 'accident' where I dropped my flag... but apart from that, all went well! :D

I'll be posting about it tomorrow (if I can get the photos from my boss)..... Neither mine nor Jay's camera can take clear photos, so I asked my boss (yeah, they came with their daughter) to take pictures for me. :D

So.. check back in tomorrow.. and hopefully I have lots to write about and photos to go with them.

Alright... that's all for tonight... I'm off to work on my DT project....


Nite nite all!!

Mich
xoxo

5 Responses
  1. Shirley Says:

    Congratulations!!!!! Want to see pictures! ;)


  2. Sharon Says:

    Congratulations Michelle - how awesome!! Can't wait to see your stuff - and the photos from the other night.


  3. Lynda Says:

    Congratulations Michelle, that is wonderful news. Can't wait to see your creations.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations Honey, where is this company from? Are they here in NZ or Aussie or the US? Just courious, sounds great...


  5. Roo Says:

    Yay way to go you. Can't wait to see some of the cool stuff you produce.