Michelle
Wow! It's Tuesday again already?! The days are going soooo fast! Soon summer will be here. YAY!

I had a great Sunday! Went for a BBQ at the Indonesian embassy. Sort of a thank you and a closure of the recent Indonesian Cultural event. The weather was gorgeous!!!


After the BBQ a huge group of us went down to Oriental Bay for gelato from Cafe Eis.... yum yum... it was a truly beautiful day... sunny and bright... but of course being Wellington.. the wind was there too! LOL!

Eventually some of us left and adjourned to Expressoholic with chips, wedges and lots of laughs and ghost stories! OMG! I was quite scared when I went home! LOL! I've always been chicken when it comes to ghost/horror stories... I think it's because my imagination runs wild and I start imagining things that are not even there in the first place.

Mondays just come to soon! Yesterday my day pretty much passed by in a blur... just really busy at work... payments to chase up, invoices to issue, cheques to write, reports to complete... gosh! I was totally knackered when I got home. Managed to scrap a little but still yet to finish.

Today I'll be meeting up with Gana and Chiqa for lunch.. it'll be nice. For a change I won't be eating at my desk at work. It's hard when you only get 30 minutes for lunch. And after work, Ditha will be coming to my office to exchange photos. :D I'll post more if they're decent ones... and possibly off to watch Garfield tonight. Not quite sure yet. We'll see.

Yesterday I found out that a good friend's father is suffering from cancer and this friend will probably go home for a few weeks.... All I can do is say a prayer for him and his family.

Alrighty... back to work for now... and trying to sort out travel details for the Christmas holidays.




Mich

xoxo

1 Response
  1. Lynda Says:

    Sounds like you had a great weekend Michelle.