Michelle
I've had a good weekend... a little different than what I'd plan... but life is all about living in the moment... to go with what comes up sometimes.. as opposed to just do what's planned. I had planned to scrap most this weekend but I got invited to Ditha's birthday last night... and she asked me to go shopping with her in the day too... so I didn't get much scrapping done yesterday apart from getting my pictures cropped and my papers picked! :D We had fun shopping and just spend time being silly together.. and I had a great time at the birthday party.. well it's more like a get together for a bunch of us... quite a few friends that I don't see regularly were there, so it was good catching up and of course photos!! :)



As much as I planned this to be a scrappy weekend... it didn't turn out to be as scrappy as I wanted it to be.. but still got a bit done. I've got one layout still yet to be photographed... just finished it, but I can't take a photo of it as the lights are really bad in my place. Will do so tomorrow and post them. For now.. I'm just giving you snipets of the layouts I've been working on. I'll post the full pics later on when I have taken the picture of the one I just finished. :D




That's all for now folks!! Check back in tomorrow and I hope that I'll have time to post after dance rehearsal... Have a great week ahead!!


7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hello Mizzm!
    could I add your blo link to mine, please?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like a great weekend. Just a hint Michelle, if you are thinking of submiting any of these layouts latter on i wouldn't upload them onto the blog even though it would be awesome to see them as lots of submission rules say that they can't have been up on blogs or forums before...Just thought i would let you know what i have learnt this week...


  3. Lynda Says:

    Sneak peeks are looking good, can't wait to see the whole thing.


  4. Sharon Says:

    Looking very pretty Michelle - love those brads at the end of the doodles. Sounds like you had a great weekend!


  5. Roo Says:

    Ooh looks good, can't wait to see the whole lo


  6. It's always great to spend time with friends.
    Have a great week,
    Maggie


  7. Shirley Says:

    You're a tease with those sneaks! ;) Can't wait to see more!